Tuesday, February 23, 2010

NOT SUCH A STRONG CHOICE

If you read here, you know that I had an enemy attack and some choices to make. I wish I could tell you I chose the best and walked away immediately victorious.
I really wish I could.
I mean REALLY!
Sadly I can't. Sadly I was bold for about 24 hours and then the worry began. It lasted about 5 days. 5 long and anxiety ridden days. 5 OCD days about every ache and pain.
Today was headed that direction as well.
However, I have great news.
By God's grace, today I chose to put on a worship DVD when the anxiety tried to take over. Today I sang
"Because of you I'm FREE!"
Today I danced around my living room with MC 2 and worshipped deep down in my soul.
It was a much stronger choice.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

good for you - Praise the Lord

Daughter of the King said...

I love it!!!!

Life with the Akin Clan said...

Great idea on just letting go and worshipping the One. I let worry and anxiety take over so many times and then I try to take over. Not a good combination. I am learning to tell my husband when these hit so we can pray, watch a tv show together, just sit and talk, just something that has nothing to do with that subject. Cuz I can beat a subject to death. I am now going to add dancing and worshiping with my kids to the list!!