Friday, February 5, 2010

OH THE WEBS WE WEAVE...

So Mom. How did it go with MC 2?

Oh fine. I had to spank him one time for not wanting to put his clothes on and for yelling a time.

LATER THAT SAME DAY...

SO MC 2, what did Audie have to spank you for?

(with great shock and awe at the implication ) She didn't.

She didn't?

Nope.

Audie didn't spank you for yelling at her?

Nope.

No mam.

Not a word came outta my mouth.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

hmm - so she had to spank him for taking his clothes off? were they outside? where it was COLD!!!!

kids - they don't say the darndest things

Daughter of the King said...

Too funny...I also hear that he likes to sleep comando. I wonder...does he inherit that trait from someone in his immediate family?????????

The Schubey Shack said...

soooooooooooo glad he's your kid and not mine!!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHE