Thursday, March 11, 2010

HH IS DOWN FOR THE COUNT

HH is sick. I mean really sick. The kind of sick that makes a grown man wish for his mama, out loud, not that I am saying he did that like twice or anything. A vicious version of a stomach bug. He is asleep on the couch this morning, so MC 2 is outside...somewhere...hang on I need to go check...okay MC 2 officially redirected.
So today I will continue on the book work I managed to avoid ALL day yesterday and nurse HH back to health. Which means I basically pour the Sprite and keep MC 2 outside. OOOOH that last bit ought to be fun for me:) All while trying to play pest control on the mouse that scurried across my kitchen floor this morning. I hate vermin. We have history. It ain't pretty.
Have a great Thursday.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

wow that sounds like LOADS of fun - i really can't decide which of those would be worse :)