Sunday, March 14, 2010

PHOTO OPS OR PHOTO OOPS?


I am in a quandary.

MC 2.

You can't fully appreciate all that he is without photos.

Yet, in taking the photos, I encourage the very behavior I am trying to correct.

An example happened today. MC 2 & I met MC 1 & HH at the grocery store. I grabbed a buggy when we went in, only to discover HH already had one and had began to fill it (NEVER a good sign, peeps, N-E-V-E-R). We were all parked by the Easter candy and MC 2 had drifted down the row a bit to scout out the stash. As I turned from my buggy to look into HH's buggy, I caught just a glimpse of my buggy moving. By the time I got around the corner, MC 2 had pulled my buggy up beside the candy, pulled down the front part and was literally standing, STANDING!, inside the buggy trying to reach the top shelf. S-T-A-N-D-I-N-G in the buggy in the middle of the store.

It was so fast I could not believe it.

Now see, a picture would have been so dramatic, but also a tad bit encouraging.

Plus - I am pretty sure the people in the store would have not been to happy.
All I can say is keep us in your prayers:0)