Tuesday, August 10, 2010

GATORS

Tuesday we loaded up and headed to a gator park, because, well, every little boy loves him some gators. They also had a petting zoo.
I don't know why I forget this, but I am reminded every time we go somewhere with exotic animals, that I should leave HH at home.
He just walks around commenting on how nice they would look on his wall, or how he already has it on his wall, or as he vocalized when we approached the ostrich,
"Man, now that is some good eating".
Needless to say the people there moved on quickly.
After lunch, and a trip to Bass Pro, HH decides it is a good time to go fishing.
As if we weren't sweating enough.
So fishing we did.

Which I was okay with until the water moccasin climbed out of the tree and into the water right next to my babies.
12 hours and 30 buckets of sweat later we returned home.

I would show you pictures but someone is being a tad bit difficult when asked to upload.
Round 2 tomorrow;)

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

yeah, i would have run for the hills when the snake came out, too - no thank you sir!!!

sounds like you guys had fun