I know...
Who drops a kid off outside the gate?
I thought it was empty.
I was wrong.
Seems someone packed it to my house.
A sight I would have loved to have seen.
We decided that:
a. He did not like the food I bought.
b. He has decided to contribute to the cause
c. He has decided to go on and move his stuff down here.
Judging by the amount of time he has been here,
I am thinking C.
Yes, the tally is now up to 5 canines.
5 people...
F-I-V-E!




3 comments:
priceless!! that is too funny - apparently your house is the place to be
hope everyone is well - or at least on the mend
love ya
gotta do what you gotta do! love it. we have no pets, the turtle story tells you why? there's a reason! hope brant is better!
gotta do what you gotta do, i guess if your a dog this is what you gotta do. we don't have pets ..for a reason, plus the turtle story. hope brant is feeling better
Post a Comment