Thursday, October 14, 2010

THE DEATHSTAR OF ARLINGTON

I got a call last Wednesday from a person wanting to know
if I had any interest in attending the A&M vs. Arkansas game
on Saturday at Cowboy Stadium.
Let me think.......
Do I have any interest in breathing?
Yes please.
So Friday I picked up 4 tickets to the quote "Death star of Arlington" according Jay.
Saturday we loaded up the MC's and headed to the big D.
Said person felt confident the tickets were on the Aggie side,
which would have been perfect.
Said person was wrong.
Said person is a graduate of the University of Arkansas.
Said person thinks he is funny.
MC 2 and I sat amidst a sea of red in our maroon
and were proud to do it.
Maybe not MC 2.
He kept crying
I don't want to sit with the pigs!
I want to sit with the Aggies.
The Hog fans surrounding us were gracious.
The two very sweet ladies who sat in front of me
kept asking about our Aggie traditions,
and I was happy to convert...I mean oblige.
We had a great time.
HH, who could care less about football,
really enjoyed the stadium.
So to said person, we say thanks.
And Gig 'em:)

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

i don't know if i should say

whoooo - pig suuuuu -eeeey (spelling?)

or

gig 'em!!

but glad you had fun

Anonymous said...

Mr Larry said at least ya were on the Winning side!!! lol