like a MC scorned.
HH comes in to eat breakfast and smells strangely of my perfume.
Like he bathed in it.
Me: Did you spray yourself with something?
HH: No, but I smell it too, and it is really strong in the back.
Me: Well, it shouldn't be unless my bottle broke.
I go to check.
In the meantime, HH calls MC 1 in to the kitchen about something else.
Me: My bottle is not broken but it smells.
MC 1: I sprayed it.
Us: What? When?
MC 1: Last night. I sprayed daddy's pants with it.
Us: Why?
MC 1: It was payback for him trying to pop my finger. So I got the bottle and sprayed his pants with it.
Me: Hahahahahahahahah....that was wrong son, very wrong.
I can't decide whether to be impressed by the cunning it took to devise a plan to send his father to work smelling like a woman or be afraid, very afraid.
For right now, it is just funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
wow - HH has got his hands cut out with those two - he better watch his back - and his pants!!
Now that's funny!!! Very creative payback!
LOL!!! That is hilarious!
Post a Comment