Things are changing fast around here.
Last week the MCs had to ride the bus.
It has opened them up to a whole new world.
THEY LOVE IT!
I know I should relish it now because there will, more than likely, come a day when they detest it.
For now, though, it is the coolest thing E...V...E...R!
MC 2 pulled his own tooth out the other night.
It was already loose, and with a little UFC from MC 1, it was ready to go.
As I was writing this, it was time for the boys' bus to come. They had asked me not to wait by the road, because it was not cool and they are "not babies". So I honored their request, and the bus zoomed right past our driveway. I had to chase it down to the corner and get the MCs, who thought it was totally awesome that they got to walk down the road. Seriously, do I set myself up for this stuff?!
Anyway, MC 2 has lost 2 teeth now. He cried and cried, yet maintained it did not hurt.
Okay, I am out of stuff now that I had to chase the bus.
Have a great Wednesday!
Please keep praying for Joanne, Toben and their family. I believe the girls started private school today after being home schooled for a year and a half. They will need your prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
The bus thing was so hard for me. In my case, the boys still love it...which is a good thing now that I don't have a car and our only option would be to pay for a $20 taxi ride to the school. I honestly don't know why they love it so much with all the chaos and stuff that goes on there.......this growing up stuff is hard!
good times - it is so sad to watch them grow up and so exciting at the same time - i think for me it is more sad right now
at least you got your exercise in right?
Post a Comment