Ever sat through a sermon and thought
Man, so and so should really be here!
What's their name should have heard this!
Oh, the one Sunday "they" are not here! "They" need to hear this so bad!
I had one of those moments last Sunday, and as soon as I thought it, the Holy Spirit said,
And yet you are the one here.
Yes, yes I am.
So maybe you ought to look at yourself.
I am not a fan of those moments.
Especially when I think I got it all going on.
Why?
Because those moments quickly remind me that I don't.
Not even close.
But in those moments we can find hope....
As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten. Therefore be zealous and repent.
Revelation 3:19 (NKJV)
May we choose to remember the first part and move quickly to the second in our times of correction.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Amen and Amen!!!
Amen!!!!!
Post a Comment