Tuesday, June 14, 2011

THE ONE WHERE I CAN'T THINK OF A TITLE....

You write a post like yesterday and then you think,
Great...now they think I am walking around all full of myself...blah...blah...blah.
Let me assure you, for the days I think I have it all together, there are just as many days when I feel like I couldn't get it together if you gave me the bag and helped.
Which is why my confidence better be tied up in Christ Jesus.
Cause this flesh falls off her self-appointed pedestal A LOT.
I was going to show you pictures of our day yesterday but my phone doesn't want to talk to my computer so you will just have to take my word for it.
We started out bright and early taking Bella to the vet to have her stitches removed.
Did I tell you one of the puppies magically reappeared last weekend?
Uhm-Hhm.
We headed to a not so local library to see the Library of Congress exhibit.
Then it was off to wait in a ridiculous road construction line.
People in Bobcat land...it is going to be a long summer for you.
I mean why would you close down the main intersection in town and 2 miles beyond it in all directions.
Okay maybe dramatic, but it was craziness.
We met up with the sisters (minus one) for lunch at Chick-Fil-A to line out our summer bible study.
Us and every youth group in town.
Becoming More Than a Good Bible Study Girl is on deck.
Not on the shelves it seems as none of us could find it, but on deck.
A stop by a Bible book store, a copy of Made to Crave, a Toby Mac Back2Back Cd, and a Jeremy Camp Cd later we checked out.
Made to Crave.... gonna get all up in my business....I can already tell.
We dashed off to the hospital to check in on my grandfather, who suffered a mini stroke that morning. He is also battling shingles, so any prayers would not be wasted on him.
MC 2 had a check up. He passed. He scored big numbers. He is a big boy.
Round out the day with swimming at Nanny's and some good 'ol chili dogs for supper and it was time to wrap it up.
Which I am.
Have a great Wednesday!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

man - you guys had a full day - and that last half (swimming and chili dogs) plus the awesome lunch with you awesome sisters sounded like a blast!!!