The Dreaded Budget.
Yes - week 3 is all about that.
Of course HH had to work late. Which, considering I am the NERD, was not that big a deal.
I will say, again, Ramsey pulls no punches. He tells you it will be difficult. He tells you it will most likely not work the first month. He tells you to be gracious in your "discussions". I'll tell you I wanted to cry. Overwhelmed is an understatement. Not so much the forms, but the emotions that go with them.
I, we, were to have our budget ready by Tuesday. I am writing this on Sunday. As of now, it's not done.
I live for the pressure.
Seems this is do or die week.
You, we, are either sold out to this or not.
No more playing like its monopoly money.
No more playing like it's ours to do with as we please.
Time to show ourselves faithful.
It's time we choose to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
i feel like there should have been a victory cry at the end there or something - like it was Gladiator or Braveheart or Lord of the Rings when they are about to attack the Black Gates and battle Sauron!!!!
love it!
and i love that it is you and not me!!
Post a Comment