I think I am being conspired against. Seriously - some kinda conspiracy theory is developing in my head. Which will give me one more thing to worry about. Oh wait, I am not doing that anymore. Should I be worried that I started again? Naa. But someone is out to get me. 2 things I am trying to work on - regular exercise & more consistent quiet times. So of course it has not worked out well. Seems every night something has happened that requires me to stay up late and that makes me oversleep in the am. I MEAN IT - EVERY NIGHT! Stuff that normally should not happen. And I NEVER oversleep (at least not often). It is really driving me crazy. I like to be organized (notice I said like). I like to have a schedule, a routine, and this is throwing it way off. If I can't have a routine I get very frustrated and want to quit. Type A at its best! So,of course, God won't let me be like that. I am not in control, as much as I would like to be (or at least think I would, because deep down I probably don't want all the responsibility of being in charge). So tonight I will choose to go the bed earlier & I will choose to set my alarm & I will choose to try it again.
Side note - had a "friend" go to the OB/GYN. I'll spare you the details but I did learn two things you aren't thrilled to hear your doc say during the actual uhm VISIT -" ..Now that's interesting?" and "WOW- you do have a rash!"
UPDATE- For all you concerned, please know the "rash" was nothing viral or contagious- just your run of the mill girly stuff. The "friend" would want you to know.
"Be sober, be vigilent;because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour. Resist him, steadfast in the faith , knowing that the same sufferrings are experienced by your brotherhood in the world. But may the God of all grace, who called us to His eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after you have suffered a while, perfect, establish, strengthen and settle you. TO HIM BE THE GLORY AND DOMINION FOREVER AND EVER AMEN."
1 Peter 5: 8-10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
'steadfast in the faith' - notice it doesn't say 'perfect in the actions' - oh, and love the story about your 'friend'
rebecca
That story about your "friend" was hysterical!! I can't even imagine!
Post a Comment