Tuesday, February 24, 2009

EARLY TO RISE

Its 3:30 in the morning. Yes - read it again -3:30 in the morning and the Lord has seen fit to wake me up, AGAIN. This has been going on for about a week now. A friend of mine prayed last week that God would awaken me in the middle of the night and He has honored her request, at least the first part, several times this past week. Which makes going to work a bit of a struggle.
So off I am to spend some quality time with my Jesus.
Probably should have prayed that I would stay awake.
Wonder if I could get her to pray for me to have a super fit body and no more PMS?
Seriously, thank the Lord for friends who pray for me & a God who honors their requests. So thank you Judy. I am excited to see what the Lord has for me.
Ya'll have a great day.

No comments: