Thursday, February 12, 2009

GROUNDED

Man child 1 has become alarmingly adept at faking my signature (in cursive no doubt), which is a tad scary at his age & does not bode well for things to come. Anyway, today, after I saw his craftsmanship again, I informed him that I would talk with HH (that's Hunter hubs new name) and he would probably be grounded for tonight. Conversation went like this (or close enough)
From the back seat

Man child 1 - what does grounded mean?
me - Means we don't let you do something you like to do.
MC1 - (very quietly) I don't like playing outside.
me - you don't?
MC1 - No & I don't like watching tv either. It is boring.
me- so it would do no good to ground you from that because you don't like to do it anyway?
MC1 - yea. Do I get to eat?

We learn early don't we.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

he is good!! I will pray for you.

Rebecca said...

did my comment go through?