Friday, May 22, 2009

THE TWO SEASONS OF LIFE

The summer months are hard for HH. As told here, he spent some time stalking a mole. (Oh goodness, the first time I typed, I put mol. LOL. Of course you will only LOL if you are a chemistry geek like me & even know what mol stands for. Moving on). Well, you can now rest assured the mole community is safe. HH has found a new sport to occupy those blistery hot months when a person would die of heat stroke putting on all the clothes that are required to sit in the woods and be quiet. (Detect a note of sarcasm? Yeah, me neither.)
So you are asking - what is this new found hobby? G-O-L-F.
That is right, my man is taking up golf. Outfit and all. He now owns a pair of golf shoes and had the fashion "fore" sight (too funny right- or too punny) to buy shoes that go with everything. (There is no sarcasm there - he really did make his wardrobe more versatile and you know how important fashion is to him). So today he hits the links. Him and his camouflage golf bag. He must stay true to his first love! He wanted to replace the camo bag, but I told him he couldn't hide who he was and needed to stay true to himself! And he looks mighty fine sporting his gear. Now my prayer is he does not get the two seasons (golf & deer) confused cause I am pretty sure the golf crowd will not take it well if he does.
You guys have an awesome Friday!

5 comments:

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

My sister-in-law took up golf so that she would not be a golf widow, and she turned out to be excellent, winning tournaments and everything! Also, I saw you comment at Big Mama's today about the head light, and i thought you might enjoy part of my post today wherein my husband has donned one, too.

Rebecca said...

i really don't even know what to say

sueonthefarm said...

Somehow I get a mental picture of HH in plaid knickers, golf shoes, argyle socks with matching sweater and a small hat on his head. No, not a pretty picture.

Keri said...

GOLF????? Ok, I realize that I don't really know your family, even though I think I do with our blog world friendship and all. But, GOLF??? Did not see that one coming!

Rhonda said...

I don't think anyone did. I mentioned it on Facebook & that has generated more comments than ANYTHING else I have ever posted! Boys are full of surprises:0) Keeps us young I guess!