Not really. Wild for us. HH & I left the house at 9PM to go get dinner? We were kid free and had just seen an ad for Red Lobster - so away we went. Finally ate around 9:45-10ish. We are in bed by that time normally. But it was soooo worth it. Maui Laua Salmon & Shrimp was fantastic! So very good! HH had the lobster and could have stayed there all night eating on that. We then visited our local supercenter to "walk it off". Can I say I was amazed at the number of people who eat at 10:30 at night. And the people who have their little kids out at 11pm. And one was giving them Dr. Pepper- my men children would have never gone to sleep. But it was a nice time to be with my man - all by ourselves. Of course by the time we got home we were so exhausted we crashed as soon as we got in. At least I did, I am not sure what HH did. Now you would think my body would know that I was up late & needed sleep - BUT - apparently not. So up & awake we are. Yeah!
Big day today - family coming over tonight - so off to clean I must go. Have a great Saturday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
love you and see ya later!!!
Post a Comment