So yesterday morning I was making my bed, thinking about MC 2 and his recent round of antics. I was thinking how I would have never thought he would have been strong enough to lift the ladder. Then I was thinking how he is almost fearless and I need to find a way to channel that courage into something productive.
That is when it hit me. This is the song I sing over MC 2 & MC 1 at times & especially when they were babies:
Be strong and courageous (insert MC 2's name 2x)
Be strong and courageous MC 2, MC 2
For the Lord your God is with you
He'll never leave you or forsake you
Be strong and courageous MC 2, MC 2
I am sure the irony is not lost on you.
Apparently I am now reaping the seeds I spoke over my boys. What a powerful reminder of the power of our words. Not a mystical, in my human flesh & power- but the power of the Word being spoken as my words.
Leaves me speechless.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Amen!!
What a powerful reminder of the strength of the Word! Much to be said for the old song "Be careful little mouth what you say."
Post a Comment