We have been struggling with bed time. The men children do not like bed time & it is usually a battle. So imagine my surprise when on Monday they went to bed and laid down willingly. We prayed, kissed and that is when I saw it. Years of teaching public school have trained this eagle eye! The soft glow of an iPod.
So I wrestled it away, wailing ensued, I leave and of course they need water. Up we go to get a drink. Again my teaching has paid off with my super sensitive ears. (Yes kiddos - we can hear you - we choose normally to ignore your idle chatter)
man child 2 whispering (or so he thinks) ... " I got it.I got the iPod- come on." So I get up just in time to see him shove it into the front of his underwear. I follow him to the room & I kid you not he stands there with his groin area glowing protesting " I don't have it mama, I don't have it!"
I can not tell you how many high school kids I have seen with that same disease. Lights are dim and suddenly their "personal area" glows brighter than Homer Simpson at the nuclear plant.
So I rescue the iPod for the depths of MC 2's underoos and send them to bed.
My dilemma now- do I tell HH in the morning or do I let it go? How do you disinfect an iPod? HH will be totally grossed out by this. The man sanitizes after Wal-Mart! What will I do? Will have to update to let you know.
Boys are so much fun:0)
** UPDATE- I informed HH of his iPod's trip through the underoos. Fortunatley we had just bathed so everyone was clean and he didn't freak out. It just felt wrong not to tell him when all of you knew:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
THAT'S HILARIOUS!!!!!
my hubbie said he could watch your men children next time we meet for bible study - he offered, on his own accord
eeeewwwwww!
Post a Comment