Okay - prior to his lightening bug experience yesterday, mc 2 had also ascended to the top of our 10 ft ladder outside yesterday. Yes he climbed the wrong side and was just looking around. Today he had to go to school and he came back with a vengeance. First he was up by 5:30 AM. Second, I had laid the ladder down sideways because I felt confident that there was no way a 2 foot tall person could set up a 10 foot ladder. Oh how wrong was I? VERY! I went out this afternoon and he had set it up AGAIN. I said "Don't climb it" in my sternest voice possible. He promises "I won't mommy", but as we saw yesterday he has a tendency to speak some untruths. I stepped inside to lay what I had in my hands down, right back out to find him atop MT. LADDER again. Okay, so then as I cook supper, I catch him EATING the flour I just dredged the pork chops in - YUCK!! Third- he totally destroyed his bed when Nanny stopped by for a visit- mattress of the floor - bedding out.
And I have signed up to stay home with this one every day for a year??
Prayer......we...he.. I...I...I...I....I.. need lots of prayer.
Thank you for your time.
Did I mention that all this was going on while I was dealing with a young-en who was trying to wake up from dental work and was in tears because he had the hiccups? And his legs hurt. And he ate chocolate pudding too soon. And had a meltdown because I would not let him have gum and I changed from Star Wars Clone Wars. Did I mention all that? Well, as I wrote this the Spirit quickly convicted me how blessed a woman I am.
Yes - I am a blessed woman! I love all my boys madly. Besides without them what would I blog about? Whew - I feel better now. Encourage yourself in the Lord the word says. Think I just did:)
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment