Thursday, July 2, 2009

NEW BLOG SITE

This is shaky ground for me, so I will throw my little insecure self out there and trust that my God will catch me (and you too. Catch you that is- not you catching me cause well that would be awkward!)
Have a new blog spot that is strictly bible study formatted. The blog page is http://deliberatedeliverance.blogspot.com/. Hopefully I will get a tab or a button or whatever they are called up but until then - write it down.
These will be studies that I have written under the Lord's direction. Some may accuse me of "tooting my own horn", however, please know that is not the intent. Do I hope you like them - sure I do- but more IMPORTANTLY I pray Jesus is glorified in them and that you love Him more because of them. So if you are interested, the scoot on over & check it out. Whether you like them or not, I will keep doing them until the Lord leads me in another direction. You will need pen, paper & a bible. First one is called DELIBERATE. So - hope you check it out!

This blog will still be my personal- day in the life- blog so to keep up with the adventures of the men children & HH (Hunter Hub's) keep coming back to I Choose!

Whew - glad that is over :0)

3 comments:

sueonthefarm said...

Was it really that hard to put it all out there? Just keep doing what the Lord leads and let Him worry about the rest of it. Love you.

Rhonda said...

yep - because I am not sure how thick my skin is:)

Rebecca said...

it's not aobut how thick your skin is - it's His and how much you lean on Him - so just fall into His arms and let Him take the hits - and the glory - He's got your back

love ya