Wednesday, December 30, 2009

COMMANDO CONTAGIOUSO...

So yesterday I made mention of MC 1 going commando all day Christmas Day.
I did not realize this condition was contagious until bath time last night.
After an afternoon of going to various stores and playing outside,
it was time for MC 2 to get cleaned up.
MC 2 take you clothes off and get in the shower.
MC 2 strips down and gets in the shower.
As I am picking up, I notice the orange sweat pants
he was wearing were laying on the floor,
underwear in absentia.
Dude, where is your underwear?
I don't know.
Did you wear any today?
Uhm..nope.
G-R-E-A-T.
So now underwear confirmation has been bumped
to the top of my daily to do list.
I hope HH doesn't catch it.
TMI... I know;)

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

TOTAL TMI!!!!

Keri said...

Just think of how much it will lighten your laundry load.....until you are trying to get skid marks off of a pair of jeans....