You good Ag's will recognize that sentiment! My Ags's face the Dawgs of Georgia today. We pray for a good showing.
This week we are literally reloading. Reloading the house after Christmas '09. Reloading the washing machine and dryer for the ump-teenth millionth time. Reloading the fridge. All in preparation for 2010.
Christmas Eve we went to our church's candlelight service. I would love to tell you how great it was, but MC 2 was still being beastly, so I missed most of it. We did get to see some huge snowflakes though. That was neat.
Christmas was surprisingly great. To be honest I was a little concerned about the men children. They each only received 2 gifts at the house, one Santa and one mom and dad (and that one was homemade). I was concerned they would be upset and throwing fits. Much to my delight, not a cross word was said. They did not care one bit. (Makes me think how much money I could have saved in Christmases past). They were thrilled with their toys and homemade gifts and we really had a great day. We moved from our house to my parent's house. Again, the homemade gifts were a hit. I had made my two nieces bags and the boys "interest appropriate" pillows with their initials one them. Sisters were very impressed. We are already planning for next year's homemade make - off. To say we are a bit competitive is putting it lightly. After lunch and a few naps, we migrated to MIL's. I will say I did have to finish some of the presents on the way. Again, the men children were delighted with all the things they received.
So now we recover.
We reload.
Gig 'em Ags! Beat the heck outta Georgia!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
hey - i never said anything about a 'make-off' - i better start planning now!!!
glad you guys had a great Christmas
love you
Post a Comment