Tuesday, December 22, 2009

NIGHT AWAY

HH and I got the chance to go away for a night this past weekend for some work related thing for him (because as he so often points out I am unemployed). Of course I am not sure I would call sitting in a fine eating/drinking establishment for 6+ hours and watching "da' BOYZ" beat the Saints work related, but what do I know...I'm unemployed (and quite happy about it!).
I digress.
Anyway, in the spirit of PW's book tour I thought I would take pictures of our historic hotel.
Now picture in your mind all the fancy rooms PW has stayed in.
Got 'em?
Good.
Now completely erase those thoughts.
Here is the room/bedroom.
Here is the bathroom.

THE END.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

NICE!!! man, you guys went upscale - i notice you didn't mention the high-end establishment's name ????

hope you guys had a great time

love ya

Rhonda said...

Then people could find me....no way!