I love Christmas music. I really do. Carols stir up a range of emotions within me. O Come O Come Emmanuel makes me cry every time- a good hard cry. Something about the despair of the lyrics combine with the hope of the chorus. I also love the secular songs. Bing Crosby and White Christmas are perfection. My mom used to play Silver Bells and Walking In A Winter Wonderland so I love those as well. (Just heard I'll Be Home for Christmas...definite favorite. Oh and Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire... I need to stop or I will go on for a bit).
ANYWAY... if you are looking for a great night of music and worship then check out Gloria!
Shaun Groves
Travis Cottrell
Cindy Morgan.
Having heard 2 of the 3, I can promise you won't be disappointed.
So if they are in your area, go check it out!
Have a great weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
have to second this endorsement - these guys are great and they are the real deal
love you
Post a Comment