
I have been looking forward to this post all week. Not so you can see my decorations, but so I can see yours!
First, we do no outside lights because, and I quote HH "Then people would know we live here."
Second, this is what I have to work with...
My plan this year is Christmas Eve Day is tree day!
I tend to use ornaments that where either made by family members or given by family members.
On to the house... a few pics and explanations.
These stockings were given to me by a classmate when we were in the 8th grade. She made them herself.
These were made by the men children during daycare days.
Santa basketball lights.
They were a gift (I think...it's my story anyway)
They were a gift (I think...it's my story anyway)
The men children love them.
The nativity was a gift from my mom. The runner was made by my grandmother. She is celebrating in heaven for the second year. Miss her and her red robe.
The deer are all sporting the Christmas ties. What else was I going to do with them?
Can't wait to see yours!




12 comments:
love it!! really loike the deer ties - too cute!!!
looks like you and clark did a great job
HILARIOUS!
I HAVE to show my newly wed daughter and mother of my brand new grandson.
They are living with us as her redneck husband is in basic (home next week--woo hoo) and to be deployed next year.
She is quite certain that her future home will be decorated in Bass Pro furniture with the likes of deer heads and other assorted animals adorning her home.
HAVE to show her!
We have some crocheted stockings as well which were made by my husband's deceased grandmother.
Those are precious. And home made ornaments are the best!
Love all the sentimantal ornaments. I am tempted to show this to my husband, who will say "See now that's how you decorate!"
The deer with the ties crack me up!
-FringeGirl
Bless your heart! We have two wooden deer that were made for us. My daughter also put bows on them, but I've gotta tell ya, it's nothing like yours!!! :)
Love the deer with the ties!
my husband would love this!
I love handmade decorations! And the deer with ties.. hilarious!
Oh how funny!
I love it.....you have a wall of reindeer! :)
So cute!
Love the deer with the ties. Merry Christmas!
That is hilarious. My dad has several mounts but you're not supposed to touch them, only pet them gently. (He's been known to get out his comb from his back pocket and fix their coat... seriously)
The deer are fabulous..lol
Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment