Sometimes I find myself in a funk about my "ordinary" life.
I start asking questions such as,
Am I being used by God?
Can He use me?
What about what I know He has spoken over my life?
Just get a little bummed because I don't see what I believe.
Because I do the same thing everyday.
Then I read this.
All 7 parts.
And my soul and spirit were encouraged.
Not in the "Oh....how sweet...that just blessed me..."blah blah stuff we say when we think it is just a good story.
I mean ENCOURAGED me.
I felt it deep down in my being. How God uses what we deem ordinary to set us up for His extraordinary will. How He can do it in a matter of days. DAYS people DAYS!
So I encourage you to go read Travis' account of his life the past couple of months. Read the entire thing, starting at the beginning. Then sit back in awe of our awesome God, who has plans for us we could not even imagine.
But as it is is written: " Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who love Him."
1 Corinthians 2:9 (NKJV)
* On a side note, I am helping start a Mom's In Touch group today. We would appreciate your prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
praying for you
Have a great time with your Mom's in touch group! It made a big difference in my life!
I read all 7 parts the same night you told me about it. It was an amazing story........and an amazing story about marriage. Thank you so much for sharing that with me!!
Post a Comment