I will tell you when we first walked out this morning to go to school MC 2 immediately stuck his tongue to the metal poles on the carport. He then proceeded,with great disappointment, to inform me that his tongue did not stick.
Small blessings.
Your snow day looks like what we might get today. Please God send us snow!!!!lol at the tongue not sticking!
We got 6+ inches last night...so I bet it is coming to you!
yippee!!! we made snow angels, had a snowball fight with some neighborhood kids, made a snow man, snow ice cream!!! i love it!!
Looks like a lot of fun.
What a cute blog entry!I'm glad his tongue didn't stick!Thanks for a fun read!Tammy McKeighanwww.realspiritualspinach.com
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Your snow day looks like what we might get today. Please God send us snow!!!!
lol at the tongue not sticking!
We got 6+ inches last night...so I bet it is coming to you!
yippee!!! we made snow angels, had a snowball fight with some neighborhood kids, made a snow man, snow ice cream!!! i love it!!
Looks like a lot of fun.
What a cute blog entry!
I'm glad his tongue didn't stick!
Thanks for a fun read!
Tammy McKeighan
www.realspiritualspinach.com
Post a Comment