teared up at Meet the Teacher Night when talking about this one...
and listened to this one tell me how he was kinda worried about the above....
and held my composure until I walked out the door when I dropped these two off...
and cried like a baby on the way to the car, with sniffling moms behind me...
and nearly lost it again 3 days later when I went into Sam's and mentioned to the lady I hadn't been to Sam's by myself in 8+ years....
and thought my boys are abandoning me for higher education and girls...
and tried to figure out how I could get them to stay little forever...
and then remembered it was all part of the plan and that there are good things to come...
and decided to purchase 3 packs of Milky Way Mint bars to drown my sorrows in.
I may or may not have.




3 comments:
ok - i am thinking by the third picture they were a little less photogenic - mom, no more pictures!! - so sweet and so sad - you can't make them stop - no matter how hard we try :(
it happens way to fast! savor every moment though! i was watching a dad yesterday tickle kiss on his little baby and i thought "mine don't like for me to do that any more" Tear!
I have had it bad....not only because I now have a middle schooler, but because I feel like I just don't have a good grasp of our new lives here yet and I am all off balance because of it!!
I just ate an enormous chocolate chip cookie and I now feel just a little bit better. Yay for chocolate!
Post a Comment