I took the MCs shoe shopping Friday. MC 2 was successful, MC 1 was denied. He can't understand why mom won't pay $90 for a pair of shoes.
We started at our local Academy Store. On the way in MC 1 found a deceased butterfly. He laid it on the ground by the truck while we went in. Upon returning to the vehicle known as Ol' Blue, MC 1 decided he wanted to give the butterfly a proper burial. He began using his finger to dig a small grave. I was trying to get MC 2 in the truck because it was HOT. He kept yelling I wanna see! I wanna see! so I relented. During our impromptu moment of silence. I hear a soft voice start to sing Jesus, Jesus.....Seems MC 2 felt the occasion called for song. I expected him to bust out with some Sweet Chariot, and had he known it he probably would have. It was too funny!
Unlike discovering the MC 2 had been going commando all day while we were in the movie theater later that afternoon. That was not so funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
i don't know - that's pretty funny too!!!!
You seriously have the most interesting kids on the face of this planet!!! Love the burial......laughed at the commando thing. There's a special place in heaven for mothers of boys!
Post a Comment