I hope you all had a great weekend. An uneventful weekend. One that did not involve your dog biting the face of your child and having to call poison control for same said child all before noon on Saturday.
First, he asked for it from the dog and it was just a scratch.
Second, yes, those berries are toxic, but since he spit them (or it) out, you just watch for signs of sickness and go to the ER if it gets bad.
Right....cause it is not like I haven't been there enough times over the past two weeks.
Praise the Lord he was fine.
Would you like to guess which child?
Too easy, I know.
Saturday night found us visiting with dear friends who had moved away. It was HH first public appearance in two weeks. If you don't count the 2 ER trips, a doc visit and a the day spent at the hospital. They were all so glad he was there.
He was "glad to see somebody besides Rhonda".
Tacky and ungrateful thang.
Whom I love dearly and was ever so glad to see vertical.
Yesterday, with the pseudo cold weather, HH decided to prepare for deer season.
Translation.....required trip to Academy for corn and then to the feeders.
EXCEPT HH has been banished from picking up anything over 20 lbs. for a bit, so, I had to load up the corn.
While he was checking out I offered to go start loading the corn, forgetting about his weight restrictions. When he came outside and just stood there, it took me a minute to get over my shock as to why he wasn't helping and then remember why.
Then I noticed all the looks we were getting.
Looks that only continued as I manhandled the buggy to the truck and proceeded to load all the corn in the truck.
HH was squirming.
I wish I had a sign that could explain why am I just standing here.
I am not that lazy.
It's fine babe....GASPING FOR AIR....
As MC1 so lovingly pointed out earlier - But it is good for you mom. You need the exercise.
Seems I did.
Off to Audie and Grandpa's house to fill up feeders. Of course Grandpa had to do it because I am way to short to even try. Few hours later we were all set, and HH was exhausted. From sitting and watching. It is hard work. I speak from experience. It is how I try to roll.
So by 8:30ish last night, all the men were asleep in my house and I crashed on the couch.
By 4:30, I was awake.
Yep...Monday is here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Oh my goodness... what a ride! Glad your kiddos is ok. Have a great week!
whew!! i hope you don't call that uneventful - man!!
love the stories - your mc's are hilarious - and so 'helpful'
love you
Post a Comment