Thursday, September 16, 2010

OUR NEWEST ADDITION



Because HH is a glutton for my punishment,
we have a new dog.
Well, we had a new dog.
His name is Kotten.
He is from Louisiana.
He was with us for a week.
Then he wondered off.
Or got lost.
Or was led astray by Buddy and Copper who detest him.
Growing up we had a pointer, Sam, who always tried
to lure the new dogs away and lose them.
ALWAYS.
She wanted to be an only dog.
He had been gone for about a 1 1/2 weeks,
when at the local gas station, I saw his picture.
It was on this.


Yep, that is my dog.

So now I must go retrieve said canine.

Then I am purchasing stock in Wal-Mart dog food,

because the dogs we keep getting to "replace" Zoey

for she will "not be with us forever",

yet seems to be outliving them all,

are going to eat a lot.

1 comment:

Kendra said...

Awwwww! Congrats!!! Glad you found him (well, at least your family is glad???) :)