I was so looking forward to getting back to the routine of my week.
Doing what I needed (and wanted) to do on my own time frame.
Not happening.
Yesterday, I had planned on going to a class at church in the morning.
Walking out the door, my neighbor called.
She was having car troubles in town and needed a ride home.
I am sorry I can't help you, I have a church meeting.
Yep, sounded wrong to me as well.
So I missed the meeting and went and brought her home.
For the record, as my sister so lovingly pointed out, she was glad to see Christ at work in me because I was clearly not on board for this.
I adjusted my attitude and decided that I would hit my meeting this morning.
Seems the dentist had other plans for me.
At the same time.
So now my attempt to attend the meeting has been denied once again.
I am choosing to believe the Lord will get me at the meeting when He wants me at the meeting.
Choosing not to get frustrated when my plans fall through.
Believe me it is a choice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
yes it is - sometimes it is harder to make the right one than others :)
have fun!!! smile big
Post a Comment