I had a completely different post in mind until HH came home yesterday.
I told him to his face he provides a great deal of blog material should anyone ever fear this well should run dry.
He showed up yesterday with this.
Admittedly, I thought it was for me at first, and was completely perplexed by the fashion selection. Then I turned it around and for the briefest of moments was really confused, and a little scared for the general public.
Then I saw the paw.
Then I saw the paw. He bought it for Zoey.
He feels bad for her in the mornings.
Zoey.
The one dog they have to muzzle, and at times sedate, to groom.
And we are going to get that over her head and on her legs.
And then I am to get it off again in the mornings.
Me's thinks not.
He also showed up with this.
Or Bubba.
Or Kitty Kitty.
This is what happens when he goes to the pet store unattended.
I ask you,
Who is this HH?





1 comment:
thought it would surely be for you - as much of a fashionista as he is :)
i want some video on this one :)
Post a Comment