You will never beat this.
You will always be this way.
If He loved you He would intervene.
Blah Blah Blah.
I bet you have heard that before as well.Different idols perhaps.
Same lies.
I had to ground myself in the Truth of God's word, by choice.
I had to repent of my idolatry.
I had to choose to accept the hope that Christ gave me.
You must as well.
Examples over and over of people falling and grace restoring.
Of hope being imparted once again.
The woman caught in adultery.
The woman at the well.
Peter.
The thief on the cross.
Paul.
Although we must acknowledge the truth about of idols,
we must never acknowledge that they have us beat down.
If we are in Christ, we have won.
The battle may wage on, the days tireless, but we have won through Him.
We may get bloodied up.
We will most certainly take some hits, but we have won.
When we fail, we repent.
We allow Him to restore our right standing, and we must choose to accept it.
Choose to believe it.
I must stand back up on these wobbly legs and press on.
The great thing about weeble wobbles is that they pop back up.
They get right again.
So will I.
So can you.
Jesus sets us on solid ground.
Choose today to let Him.
Return to the stronghold,
You prisoners of hope.
Even today I declare that I will restore double to you.
Zechariah 9:12 (NKJV)




1 comment:
Amen!! this echos what the Lord has said to me today, in more than one form so I think He really wants me to hear it :)
Post a Comment