It seems there have some exciting times going on around here.
In my bathroom closet.
It appears, judging by yesterday's findings, that a little rodent has been having himself a high ol' time in there. I, myself, had a high ol' time in there but I am pretty sure mine was bleached induced. Of course, it didn't help that I saw the piece on Good Morning America about the diseases you can catch from your pets...who catch them from fleas and other yuckies....fleas from rodents. I have seen Little House on the Prairie. I know what happens when the plague comes. And I ain't no Doc Baker. I went yesterday and stocked up on supplies. Bleach. Rags. Mouse traps. Many mouse traps as I want to cover all my bases. MC 1 and his tender-hearted self just could not understand why I would not just get a box, some cheese, and cage the savage beasts for a bit then set them free. This from the child who saw a doe the other day and commented how he wished he had his gun 'cause he would shoot her there. I guess I could get my cheese from the moon, which according the MC 2 this morning is completely made of cheese.
Dead serious.
MC 2 also suggested I turn to Tom and Jerry for mouse catching tips, because clearly, Tom was successful at it.
Today, I am restoring order to my house. Which means I will be stalking for any sign of said mouse, bleaching like nobody's business, and trying not to knock myself out.
You'll know by tomorrow.
I hope.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Yep!! Sounds like the exact conversation we'd have here! Lots of yelling and crying at the prospect of killing a rodent they would consider a pet. UGH!!!! I guess you could always try banging it flat as a pancake with an iron skillet because it would pop right back up and run away, right? That's what happens on TV, it MUST be true!
EEEWWWWWW!!!!! so does not sound fun!!!!
Post a Comment