Are you still on the other side?
I am still on this side.
The last week has been a flurry of activities.
Tuesday I helped my mom work her heifers....

Then we fixed some fence.
This required driving through some rough woods....

Hey Bryson, Aunt Rhonda found your goggles.....
Thursday, my BIL came over and we worked on putting in my kitchen floor.

Friday I started Beth Moore's newest version of the study of David with a local church.
It has been a long time since I have done a corporate Beth Moore study
and I am very excited about it.
Even watching the Introduction, I knew the timing was perfect.
My heart has some healing to do.
Some things to let go of.
Some surrender to make.
We spent the weekend at my parents because it is still deer season.
Sunday, MC 2 and I went to church and then this happened....
So today we have a rare Texas snow day.
We have a fire and Direct TV so I confident a movie is in order.
Hope you have a wonderful day!




2 comments:
sounds busy and adventurous!!
boy your BIL sure sounds GREAT!!!!!
hope you enjoy your study
love ya
So surprise, surprise, but last Spring I did David. The Bible study.....that kinda sounded inappropriate. And now I am teaching a Bible study here. I so love how our Bible study worlds continue to intertwine with each other!!
Post a Comment