Wednesday, May 25, 2011

BETH MOORE SHOULD ADOPT HIM

If you have ever heard Beth Moore talk, she often makes mention how her family name is a fitting one. How she can be prone to excess. If one is good....ten is better kinda thing.
HH is the same way.
If one deer head mounted in our living room is enough, then clearly six is better.
If one dog was enough, obviously nine is taking it just one notch higher.
He is a man who needs more to do. He needs projects. Which is why we have these....
(Imagine a picture of our dogs water bucket. No camera, remember, and my phone was being difficult)
Can't see? Let's zoom in......

(Visualize little tadpoles swimming all around. Probably about ten of them).
Now, being a science teacher, and considering that MC 2 is all about frogs right now, I do not object to these. These however........

(Now picture a large glass mixing bowl, filled with about twenty tadpoles, sitting on our kitchen table).
I am not to crazy about. Mainly because I have visions of coming home one day and finding myself smack in the middle of Pharaoh's plague.
He has grand plans of cooking these bad boys up if they are that sort of frogs.
Yeah....I am not crazy about that either. MC 1 will be brought to tears at the mere thought.
But clearly I will be spending my summer trying to keep the cat out of them and MC 2 from "feeding" them and wondering what will happen if he does "this", whatever "this" may be.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

oh the joys of men-children - big and small!!