Tuesday, March 27, 2012

'SUP?

Well, what have we been doing? A list is in order:
1. Spring Break
HH had to be out of town so the boys and I were left to our own devices. We had a doctor appt,. and ortho appt., two dentist's appts., and that got us to Tuesday. Wednesday and Thursday we spent at home. Friday we went to see The Lorax. In 3-D. Then I sold a kidney to reimburse our bank account after that little trip.
Y'all know I am joking....I still have two.
2. School
Then we had to go back. This week is state testing. Some tests count (like Mc 1's) and some don't (like the test I have been giving some very disgruntled juniors for the past two days).
3. FPU
It will merit a blog post all it's own, but I will say things are going in the right direction. Not great yet, but the right direction. HH and I seem to be getting on the same page.

Now I am too tired to think of anything else. Hope you are having a great week!

No comments: