Monday, July 20, 2009

DOWN & OUT

Due to some serious tooth pain, a trip to the dentist and the report of a root canal, I will be off blog world till Friday. Please pray for God's hand on my oh so anxious mind, that I remember my God is in control and for quick recovery. Thank you.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

wow - i will definitely be praying for you - let me know how it goes - love you

Tara said...

Rhonda, I will be praying for peace, no pain, and quick recovery. I had a root canal and had big time dread about it but it turned out to be not so big a deal. I know the devil fed me lies to make me scared but the Lord is mightier and stronger than the old stupid devil. I know that you will do great in Jesus' name!!!

Holly said...

Praying for you, Rhonda! I added you blog to my blogroll--sorry I didn't do it sooner!!