Wednesday, July 22, 2009

SUMMER TIME

How do you know it is summer in the South? When perfectly good dogs go from looking like this:

Beauty isn't she?
Handsome fella, right?
To looking like this:


One word......

MUFASA!
Mainly for our enjoyment:o)

I do the same thing after I have a haircut- it is so freeing! PS- Root canal went great today (at least part 1). Thanks for the prayers and keep them coming!

4 comments:

Keri said...

Ok, these picture seriously made me smile! We used to shave Barnes every summer and Scot swore up and down that he was embarrassed when he felt "naked". I honestly didn't care if it meant I didn't have so much hair all over the house!! Sweet dogs!!

Good luck with the root canal.....not a fun way to spend your day for sure!

sueonthefarm said...

Thank you for a really good laugh so early in the morning! Glad the RC went well. Praise the Lord for your work in your "thought closet."

Life with the Akin Clan said...

My kids love the pictures!! Thanks for sharing. I am glad the root canal went well. That just sounds painful.

Jennifer said...

I love the dog pictures. That one does look like a lion!!!! Don't you know that they feel so good???? Oh, and I HATE the dentist, so I am glad for you that all went well! I got chills just thinking about it!