I have been trying all week to up the men children's bedtime in order to up mine. The twitching left eye has been a clue I needed more sleep. We now eat before 6, bath at 6:30 and aim to be in bed by 8. In that time frame is also a half-hour game of touch football/tickle fest/chase the dog and some serious flossing and fluoridating because I have paid good money for those silver teeth and I want them taken care of.
It has actually gone pretty well this week. The only kink has been MC 2 who REFUSES to sleep all through out the night.
Last night HH has to work late. I get the kids in bed and ASLEEP by 8:20. Thinking that HH will be home around 9ish and we can go to bed.
Conspirator #1 - HH is not able to get home till 11.
We go to bed and I think great I can get 6 hours of solid sleep.
Conspirator #2 - MC 1 (YES MC 1) gets up 2 hours later and can't sleep.
Really?
Really?
The one kid who always sleeps all night gets up and MC 2 is out like a log.
So, I am still a little twitchy, although it is much better.
Any tips on getting them to sleep all night would be welcome:)
Have a great weekend!
I will have some stories to tell you when I get back next week;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
thanks Rhonda...
thinking of u...
struggling physically...
holding fast to a very good God
good luck - my kids sleep all night but i have not tricks to share - sorry
he better sleep all night this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment