Monday, October 12, 2009

WILD HAWGS

I am 36. I am too old to start attending pasture parties and too young to start being called some one's "old lady". The first happened this weekend, the second is a long way off.
HH & I attended a motorcycle rally in Jefferson this weekend (a work thing). Our accommodations?
See below...
Yes, you are correct! That is a horse trailer. I have been accused of being a horse's rear a time or two, but this was too much. Wanna see inside?


I know what you are thinking.

Why is she holding the camera that way?

I am not. The trailer slanted that way. To the point that our pasture camp mates informed me which side to sleep on so HH would not roll over and squish this delicate flower of a wife. Of course they failed to mention the closeness of the bed and that when HH stretched his arm in his sleep he would punch me in the face. Yep - left that part out.

All in all is was not a bad trip. If you take out the rain and the cold and the mud, it was great! We did see awesome bikes though.



If this motorcycle thing is gonna last, I am definitely getting one of these!

Could that be any cuter? I may get one just to wear! Hope you have a great day!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

don't forget the bandana!! glad you survived - any spiritual applications? :)