Monday, October 26, 2009

WHATEVER MARTHA!

I love Martha Stewart. I do.
Prison time and all, I still love her.
As much as I love her, I could never be her.
As was evidenced by the cookies we made Saturday.
HH was off riding his motorbikey thingy with some motorbikey peeps.
The men children and I were going to make pumpkin cut out cookies.
It is one of the main reasons I decided to stay home this year.
To bake cookies.
I had every intention of doing the whole PW thing and taking multiple pics of the progress.
Every intention.
Then the men children got involved.
And I got this instead.


We did a couple of good ones out.

We did get flour all over my non-existent floor.
We did have a grand ole time eating them up.
I have decided at Thanksgiving, Mommy will make the cookies at night
and the men children can decorate.
Yes.
I think that will be much better.
Saturday night brought the UFC.
And Bob.
Who brought some of the best brownies EVER!
He could give Martha a run for her money!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

as long as they taste good, nothing else matters!

who's bob?