It's Christmas time at our house! Not really, but it feels like it to Hunter Hub's because bow season has started. My pocket book looks like it is Christmas, but we will leave that one alone. He did not get hunt in the morning because MC 1 had a rodeo.
Goat roping (and pretend branding)
But after a good nap, he was ready for Saturday evening. Now people may think that as HH's wife, when it is hunting season I have nothing to do. Not true my friends. Not true. When I was big and pregnant with MC 1 I was out in the field helping load up a deer in the back of the truck. I have spent many a nights helping clean up the "cleaning" mess. How many trips have I made to the meat processor to pick up said wild game? So Saturday was no different.
See this...
It is up there...
and needs to go down there....




2 comments:
those pastures look great - really green and pretty
yeah, i would have dropped it when he made the working out comment - probably on his toes!!
I can only imagine the calories you spent carrying that thing around! Bob would have loved it - Jillian would have yelled at you the whole time trying to get you to "go deeper" or something like that!
Post a Comment