Did you spot it?
Our first causality from the bow and arrow set MC 1 got for Christmas.
Granted they were suction cup arrows, so I really did not think they could do too much harm.
I did not take into account MC 2.
Apparently the wise man was eyeballin' him the wrong way.
MC 1 - Mom! MC 2 broke on of your guys!
Me - What? Why? How?
MC 2 - It was an accident Mommy! It was an accident!
MC 1- Yeah right. Mom when he did it he pulled his arm in and said Y-E-S!
Me- Dude that is not an accident when you celebrate.
MC 2 - Uh huh Mommy. It was an accident.
Accidents do happen Mommy. They do.
In their defense, they did have all the visible pieces picked up and thrown away before I even came in.
Ahhh...life with men children.
Oh and did I tell you MC 1 went commando ALL DAY LONG Christmas day.
Yes mam. Did not find out until one of his cousins ratted him out at grandma's house.
Yep...good times;)




2 comments:
Having raised two boys, I love this post! I.get.it.
Are we still blog friends even though the GEORGIA DAWGS beat the Aggies? :)
Thanks for visiting my blog!
Jan
that is too funny!!! we have a lot of accidents - and the commando thing is hilarious
Post a Comment