Tuesday, April 27, 2010

SIS

The sisters and I descended
upon baby sister's house for this:
This is our host Charlie
because our hostess had the gall
to be somewhere else when we arrived.
I would not be incorrect in saying
one or five calls to his wife may
have been made in a vain attempt
to be rescued from us.
The aunt's have arrived.
Which is good for us because we got to see her...

and him....

who after the 20th or so picture

felt the charm of "the aunts" had worn

off and just wanted his mommy.


Sorry for the poor quality of these pics,

but I thought these banners were so very awesome.

The ladies of Grace Bible really did an outstanding job.

We all told baby sis to get her rear end up there this summer

and join up with this group of ladies.

Besides, how could you not love someone

who provided this for lunch....

* I can't explain why the spacing doubled half way through. Just think of it as blogspots way of keeping you from being bored. Grrrr.....*

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

love this recap!!! this is a great post rhonda - really - and loved the pictures of the two little ones - we did have a blast :)