Thursday, April 22, 2010

WELL...

HH hurt his back.
Bad.
So bad that he spent Tuesday and Wednesday at home with myself and MC 2.
He is on the mend, but still in some pain.
Having said that, then you with husbands know that my week did not go as planned.
However, I am not sure there ever was a real plan, but had there been one, his injury would have set it back.
Tuesday night was a rough one. HH self-medicated. I don't know and I didn't ask how. I just checked for a pulse and breathing. His "meds" made him not sleepy, so we stayed up past 11. Finally I said night night only to be awoken at 2am by MC 1 having a bad dream. He saw slug in the kitchen and it triggered a nightmare about an army of slugs getting on him. Gross, I know. So off to the mattress I go. He finally went back to sleep but appeared to tag MC 2 so he could now be it. Up at 3am with tummy ache and spent 2 hours sleeping on the bathroom floor. No other actual symptoms, but with him you can never be to sure. I got 4 days worth of scripture reading done so that was a plus. All are well now and mommy almost got a full night of rest.
This weekend the sisters and I are seeing, as HH referred to he last night, "that woman they like to listen to." That would be Beth Moore. I am sure she has never been paid such a high compliment. We will have some girl time and probably make Chuckie wish he had gone away for the weekend.
So, I hope you have a great day. Pray you blessed, that you have eyes to see it and ears to hear it, and that you know beyond a shadow of a doubt that your God, my God, our God loves you.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

man, sounds like loads of fun!! i hope he is feeling better - don't want his health to come in the way of us seeing that lady we like to listen to :)

just kidding

love ya

Querida said...

I wanna go! Andrew had a job opp in Houston a while back, and part of the reason I was excited was the proximity to Beth Moore. :)

Daughter of the King said...

I am so excited! My friend Sonia is taking mom's place. She's a hoot.