Thursday, July 29, 2010

BLACK AND WHITE STRIPES....

is what I feel like I have been wearing these days.
Refereeing the MCs has been my main role.
If I have said keep your hands off your brother once... well , you know.
I blame the UFC.
Dana White - it is all your fault.
Well, yours, and the 100+ heat that won't allow them to get outside.
When does school start again?
I ask, knowing full well in just a few weeks I will be lamenting the loneliness of the house.
To and fro, this mind goes some days, to and fro.
Okay - time to get off here and stop using my whistle as a pacifier.
Pretty sure I just heard a personal foul.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

just wait - you will miss that referee shirt one day - i think :)

Rhonda said...

From what I have seen of HH and Dude, it is one you never trade in:)

Keri said...

I am not normally one to wish away the summer.....but there's been A LOT of time spent together this summer and I am ready for the boys to have somewhere else to go. I honestly think they are at the point where it's annoying to them to actually breathe the same air as each other.

Rhonda said...

Oh I get that:) So funny!