men children what they think about your new haircut.
MC 2: (on his way to the kitchen) I don't like your hair.
Me: Why?
MC 2: I just like it short (using hand motions to indicate the desired length).
MC 1: (from the recliner) YEAH.... me neither.
I told HH last night he needed to hire me a stylist.
It would make life easier.
Seems that is unnecessary.
I appear to have carried, birthed and nursed two fashion police of my very own.
I refuse to take them shopping for myself though. We tried that yesterday for them. One store was all we made. Throwing clothes over the door, then under the door, and then back over the door......arguing over who was going to push the buggy.... realizing the MC 2 has way too much junk in the trunk for some styles of shorts....well, one store was all I could take.
Disclaimer to anyone who is going to be having a baby boy -
do not think for a second they are less dramatic than girls.
It is a LIE.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
that is too funny!!! next time mc1 wants to give you advice remind him of the boots and shorts in chickfila
It is usually a different kind of drama. But there's definitely Y-chromosome drama.
Amen, amen, amen......and I have one of those built in stylists too. He claims he likes my hair much better when it's straightened. I have bad, bad news for him......nothing like living in humidity 365 days a year to crush his hopes and dreams of having a mom with straight hair!
Post a Comment